Skip to content
Recipe: Peach and Passion Jelly & Frost Passion Fruit and Peach Margarita Poptails
Perfectly Serves – 6
- 0.67 fl.oz. powdered gelatin
- 1.52 fl.oz water
- 25.36 fl.oz peach ice tea
- 0.38 oz. white sugar
- 1 fresh peach – sliced
- The pulp from 3 passion fruits (granadillas)
- Fresh mint to serve
- 6 x Frost Passion Fruit and Peach Margarita poptails
- Soften the gelatin in the water and set aside.
- Place the ice tea and sugar in a small saucepan over a low heat and stir until dissolved.
- Melt the gelatin on the defrost setting of a microwave for 30-45 seconds. Do not allow it to boil.
- Pour the melted gelatin in a thin stream into the hot peach mixture whilst stirring.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool at room temperature. Pour into the serving glasses and refrigerate overnight or until set. Place the glasses on a slant in a baking tin filled with rice to create jellies on a slant if you’d like.
- To serve, top each jelly with 2 pieces of the sliced peach followed by a spoonful of passion fruit (granadilla) pulp and fresh mint. Lastly remove the Frost Passion Fruit and Peach Margarita poptails from the tube packaging, and break apart using a fork.
- Top each jelly with the Frost Passion Fruit and Peach Margarita poptail shards just before serving.