Perfectly Serves – 4
- 26.4 oz. strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1.5 tbsp corn flour
- 1 fl.oz golden syrup
For the crumble:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut shavings
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup golden. syrup
- 2 oz. butter, melted
- Fresh mint to serve
- 4 x Frost Peach, Strawberry & Banana paletas
- Pre-heat the oven to 356°F
- Place the strawberries, corn flour and syrup in a bowl & stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 4 x oven-proof pudding dishes.
- Place the oats, flour, almonds, coconut shavings, sesame seeds and salt in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Stir in the butter and syrup and spread over the strawberry mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden and crisp. Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Remove the Frost Peach, Strawberry & Banana paletas from the tube casings, and break apart using a fork.
- Generously cover the top of each crumble with paleta shards and garnish with fresh mint.