We think you need this delicious recipe in your life pronto! #ThankUsLater 🙂
Caramelised Pineapple with PJ Pops Ratafia
2 x pineapples, peeled and sliced into quarters
60ml of butter
60ml soft brown sugar
4 x Ratafia PJ Pops™
Mint leaves for garnish
- Heat the butter and sugar together in a medium pan over a low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pineapple quarters and pan-fry until caramelised, turning often to avoid burning.
- Take four dessert glasses and spoon two pineapple quarters into each one. Top with the caramel sauce leftover in the pan.
- Squeeze the Ratafia PJ Pops™ out of their tubes over the pineapple in each of the serving glasses. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!